Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunset at La Pyramide du Louvre

Sunset at La Pyramide du Louvre (link, enlace, lien)
That day I wanted to check what would be in April a sunset on La cour du Louvre. Most of the day has been sunny and I thought that the weather would hold for the rest of the afternoon evening but it turned out not be cloudy.
I arrived a little too early thinking I could scout for original views and try to snap some shots. But man, it seems that half of the tourists visiting Paris come to visit le Louvre and then sit everywhere. Anyway, I had no other choice than to sit and wait, quietly watching all those tourists posing for the family picture in every pose there are able to think of. Then finally came the hour that they thought it was diner time, slowly we had less and less people but still … The sky was still very cloudy and it was getting cold. I was determined to take my chances up to the end. 
I believe I’ve been rewarded with at least 2 good photographs.To put you into the mood I’ve included few less interesting pictures :) . Last word: when it comes to sunset, be patient.
Enjoy
Sunset at La Pyramide du Louvre (link, enlace, lien)

1 comment: