Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Paris, along the river Seine

along the river Seine (link, enlace, lien)
The week of 15 to 21 I had a really good time photographing Paris again ,my favourite playground. :)
The weather has been a mix of sun and cloudy skies with temperature around 12 early morning up to 20 celsius for the best day. Some mornings I have been rewarded with a nice sunrise other well not, but even I can tell you, being alone in Paris streets, well almost since you get the street cleaners, the delivery vans, the joggers, etc.  in your way, but compare to hordes of tourists it’s nothing really.
So I’m going to share those mornings, evenings experience
The first day will be along the Seine river.

Enjoy
along the river Seine (link, enlace, lien)

1 comment:

  1. Salut!
    J'ai perdu trop de temps à ne pas assez regarder tes photographies. Mais je me rattrape....
    Bravo et merci
    Régine

    ReplyDelete