Saturday, February 7, 2015

Waves and more Waves

From the frozen Greenwich beach in Connecticut to the sunny beach of Los Cabos, Baja California, what a thermic choc!
This part of the Pacific is also called the sea of Cortés, known as The World's Aquarium and/or The World's greatest Fish Trap.
What first stroke me, walking down the 2 miles beach, was the sound, the strength and violence of the waves. Of course no one can get into the water. After watching them for a while I decided I would try to catch them in a way that I could transmit the sound and strengh of the backwash. Just drop me a comment to let me know you heard it. Hey don't drown yourself. :)


Waves (link, enlace, lien)


Enjoy the pics
Waves (link, enlace, lien)

1 comment:

  1. les vagues de la mer sont des mouchoirs
    que la mer a tressés pour consoler les veuves
    les vagues de la mer sont des mouchoirs
    dont les filles se font parfois des robes neuves
    S. Lama

    ReplyDelete